Friday, January 18, 2008

Headed to the doctor....

Well, I've officially managed to miss posting anything about Gillian's half-birthday (which happened last Saturday.....this will only be meaningful to a few of you........Happy half-birthday what?!?!?!). We are going to the doctor today so we'll get to see just how big she has gotten over the past few weeks. We'll also be starting baby foods after today's visit, so that will be a blast!

I also managed to get sawdust in my eye last week and scratch my cornea. I was out of commission for a couple days, but things are back to normal. No questions on this one, let's just say it was an act of my own stupidity.

Here's a couple pictures from our Christmas break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture with her in the tub looks like Matty!
Megan