Wednesday, August 8, 2007

how long has it been?

Wow. Talk about 2 weeks flying by in a flash. I feel like I just posted my newest compilation out here. Now all of a sudden here we are 2 weeks later and I've not posted anything! Gillian is as happy as they come, unless it's feeding time, and we don't get something in her belly quickly...Late last week, when Nana and Pops were in town, Gillian began to smile. We haven't yet caught one on the camera, but we've been trying. Her hair is getting longer, and she's definitely getting bigger. We have our next appointment at the doctor next Tuesday. We can't wait to see how she's doing! Enough of that...I know you didn't come here to read my ramblings. Let's see some pictures!!

Actually, before we do that....how bout a little story? Well, people have asked how the dogs are handling having another human in the house and to be quite honest, they've been great with Gillian and we've had no major episodes...that is, until last Friday. We had been hanging out around the house, and at one point, noticed that our dogs were nowhere to be found. They're usually underfoot, nearly being trampled. We really thought nothing of it....and then we found out why they were hiding. When we went into our bedroom, I noticed a GIANT wet spot on the bed. Someone decided to empty their bladder on our freshly laundered sheets. Not only that, the doggy potty went through the duvet cover, duvet, top sheet, fitted sheet, mattress pad and onto the pillow top. Are you freaking kidding me??? Needless to say, we had to launder the sheets and pay it due diligence so no stains or smells set in. Well, once we got the sheets back on the bed and were sleeping on them for the first time sans dog pee, Gillian decided that she needed to come in and feed at 2 am. Well, she must have been really relaxed with a really loose diaper because the next thing Michelle feels is a warm spot beneath where Gillian had just laid. Yup, that's right, she peed on the bed too!! I'm starting to feel left out; I guess I should pee on the bed to join the club.....

Okay, enough of my stories....These are a couple weeks old, but I will upload a new album once I get home and transfer the newer pictures to my computer.

Aww....she has Daddy's double chin....

This picture is of Gillian rockin' her tennis outfit and hip ratty sneakers from Nana and Pops.

1 comment:

SpyGirl2304 said...

she's just so adorable! :-) (don't pee on your bed just to belong, matt, geez, if everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you??)