Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Nearly 2 weeks old?!?!?

I put this together in my free time and thought it would be fun to share. There is sound, so turn it up if you'd like to get the full effect.



Saturday morning, we woke up early and ventured out to the Farmstead for the 7th annual Chicken Run. We were able to introduce Gillian to all of the Farmstead employees that she has gotten to know so well over the past 2 years. After that, we went home and got a little nap in before Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Smith visited. Gillian is their 2nd great grandchild, so as you can imagine, they were both very excited to meet Gillian. Aunt Amy visited for a few minutes on Saturday before work. Gillian's Great Aunt Angie and Great Uncle Jeff visited on Saturday and helped out around the house that evening and Sunday morning.

Sunday evening, Grandma and Grandpa Youngman, along with Aunt Catherine drove in to visit from Tulsa.

Gillian is doing wonderfully. She is awake much more and for longer periods of time.

4 comments:

Monkey Business said...

You all look like you're doing great. Gillian just gets cuter every day and Michelle more beautiful! I love that song- could you tell me who sings it?

matt said...

You better get your pen and paper out, because I'm not sure you'll remember this guy's name....

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

It is on the album entitled Facing Future, though I'm sure you can find just that song on ITunes.

SpyGirl2304 said...

what a cutie! congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I feel like she's gotten bigger just since Saturday!! She's still got my vote for cutest baby ever! I'll see you guys this weekend!! Love you!!

Amy