Sunday, July 15, 2007

We have video!

Yesterday morning in the hospital, Michelle took a little bit of video of Gillian for everyone to see. When I went to transfer it to the computer, the file format was something I'd never seen, so it took me a little while to figure it out, but now that I have......watch out world!



As I'm writing this, Mom and Gillian are sacked out on the couch together. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I went to grab the digital camera, but I was low on batteries, so I had to settle for the camcorder.



I looked again for Gillian's pictures on the Menorah Medical Center website, but I have yet to find them. I'll keep my eye out, but if anyone else notices them, shoot me an email or comment and I will post the link.

I'm still working on getting all of the pictures in web albums for everyone to peruse, but in the meantime here are a couple more of my favorite pictures from the last 2 days.

Gillian getting ready to head for home in her Chiefs gear!!

2 comments:

Monkey Business said...

Matt - The video is awesome! I have to figure out your methods so I can do the same with Alejandro. Congratulations again. What a beautiful family. We'll be in touch.

Anonymous said...

She's on the Menorah website now.
http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=9R0I0Q1C3L

W.Sherwood