Thursday, May 24, 2007

Congraduations!!

Sorry it's a few days late and well overdue, but a great big Congrats to the 2007 graduates in our respective families. Josh graduated from the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, SD. Garret graduated from Iola High School in Iola, KS. Finally, Catherine graduated from Bishop Kelley High School in Tulsa, OK.

This week has been absolutely nuts. After the weekend festivities, Josh and I hustled back up to Kansas City to play in a couple of makeup softball games. Then on Monday morning Michelle flew back to Kansas City from Tulsa. I picked her up from the airport, dropped her off at work and then headed to work myself. I found out on Monday that my team was to give a client demo on Wednesday afternoon at 5pm. That led to a lot of work in just 2 days time, so I apologize that I'm just now getting to the blog.

We do have pictures of the graduations and I will be adding those very soon.

As for the baby, Michelle has mentioned this week that she really feels pregnant. The baby's movements are much more prounounced and when I feel the baby move, it actually feels like a human being. It is so weird to think that in a few short weeks, our lives will change forever.

We had an appointment on Tuesday that I unfortunately missed because of the client deliverable that we had on Wednesday. The baby's little heart was pumping away at over 150 beats per minute. Michelle said that Dr. Fischer told her that she would see us in 2 weeks "unless your water breaks or you go into labor". I think that means we're getting close!! As of yesterday, we're at 32 weeks. Some significant things...the baby now has fingernails and toenails and some babies have a headful of hair by now. The baby is around 4 pounds and about 17" long.

This weekend is the Great American Barbeque. Both Michelle and I are on the Beer & Ice committee, so we'll be out there driving our little carts around and delivering whatever is needed by the contestants. Come on out and see us....I'm sure we can find time to take a little break! You can see the complete schedule of events here.

No comments: