Wednesday, May 30, 2007

sorry for the delay

These long weekends really get me off on my days. I was thinking it had only been 4 days since I posted, but it's been 6. Lucky for me, that's not my longest streak yet. Let's hope this post will kick off a stretch of quite a few days in row. Though that seems a bit too much like a Royals winning streak -- it probably won't happen. :)

We are at 33 weeks today. Our next doctor's appointment is next Tuesday. At this point, the baby really hasn't changed much in it's size, but his skin is less wrinkled and has lost the red coloration for the most part.

Our weekend was jam-packed, as we volunteered at the Great American Barbecue on Friday and Saturday. Saturday we just couldn't seem to avoid the rain. Every time the sun would come out, another thunderstorm would form right behind it. The sun made for some interesting allergy problems for me on Saturday. That led to us not being able to do much on Sunday for the barbecue, but the rain seemed to chase people away anyway. The food was excellent, and the fun was even better. We can't wait to do it again next year.

On Sunday, my parents came up for a visit and to see Josh and Abby's new apartment, so we stopped by and had a little barbecue in between storms.

On Monday, Michelle was able to get into the baby's room to do some touch-up painting and hopefully we'll be able to hang curtains and begin putting things on the wall this week.

No comments: