Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Baby Madison is kicking!

Tonight as we were lying in bed watching the news, Michelle felt the baby kick for the very first time. I immediately placed my hand on her belly to see if I could feel it, but was not able to. That has to be so weird to feel something moving around inside of you!

For the first time since we bought the house, I was not excited about actually owning the house. This happened tonight, after I had been outside shoveling snow for an hour and somehow felt that I was no closer to seeing the asphalt beneath than when I began. The local meteorologists were saying that we only got around 4" of snow, but somehow it felt like a whole heck of a lot more to me. Bet I'll be sore tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!! That's exciting. Just wait until the sonogram that will be an amazing day too.

Ang

Anonymous said...

Yep snow stinks when you have to shovel it yourself.