Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Good news

The nurse at Dr. Fischer's office just called and let me know that Michelle's triple screen came back from the lab and it was just fine. I'm pretty sure the only things they were checking for were chromosome defects in the baby.

Also, I knew there was something else I wanted to add to the news about the doctor's visit, but every time I sat down to write, I had a little writer's block....so, apologies for the randomness of last night....guess I was more tired than I thought.

We received our referral to get our sonogram done. This is supposed to happen some time in week 18. The doctor again is trying to get us to have the sonographer tell us what the gender is. Granted, we have received several clues from Dr. Fischer, but all told, we feel as though if we were to find out during the ultrasound, that would somehow be more definitive than the little clues that our doctor is dropping....personal opinion I suppose.


More funny stuff from our 3rd visit--curiously, we asked what was the greatest number of people she had ever had in the room while she delivered a baby. Her answer was 32, but that didn't count the medical staff. WHAT?!?! Apparently the lady having the baby had 7 kids and they were all in the room, along with pretty much everyone else in the family I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should try and beat the record, go for 35 in the room. :-)

Ang