Thursday, March 1, 2007

20 weeks yesterday

We have officially hit the halfway point of the pregnancy. The baby is kicking very regularly, especially after a good meal. The baby already knows that Mommy is an awesome cook. My belly agrees, as many of you can attest.

Our next doctor visit is tomorrow afternoon at 4 pm. We'll find out more about when the next sonogram will be, among other things. I know there's a lot more they check for, but I can never remember between appointments what the next appointment will be about. Guess we'll wait and see!!

This week, we've started painting the nursery. We can't wait to get it done, so we can put together the furniture! Matt's brother Josh and his wife, Abby will be visiting this weekend. They are moving to KC in the spring and are looking for a place to call their home. We're so excited for them to move here!

Josh and I will be purchasing our Royals Opening Day tickets on Saturday. Let me know if you'll be out there, we'll try to meet up with you...

Matt's folks will also be in town this weekend as they are going to the George Strait concert, and we'll be taking care of Austin. Sounds like the recipe for lots of XBOX and late nights to me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the painting, I know what a joy that is.

We'll all have to come up for a Royals's game sometime.